My New Year's resolution is to lose weight and tone up the muscles. I have put on the holiday 10, thanks to all the wonderful parties we attended this holiday season. I should have drank more at these parties so I got sick. LOL!! J/K! I love Casey to death but hate his good cooking. We both would still be skinny if he didn't cook such awesome meals, because I can't cook. LOL!! I bake! ;o)
I joined the gym tonight. YEAH!! I can't wait to getting working out. I know we have a brand new treadmill buried somewhere in our spare bedroom amongst all the boxes, but it is way to hard to come home and get on the treadmill. I have to go to a gym to get motivated to work out.
My goal is to lose 20-30 pounds. I hate the whole height ratio thing. I am SHORT and my weight should be 115-120 lbs per that table. PLEASE, I would look sick if I was that skinny. I do like my curves but then could stand a little trim. ;o)
WISH ME LUCK!!! See you at the gym, MEA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had lunch with Janell yesterday and she told me about your biggest loser contest! Sounds fun. Good luck with your new year's resolution. I set a big goal for myself as well. I am trying the whole vegetarian thing. Should be interesting! I don't even know why I decided to do it but now that I have, I'm all about it! Anyway, good luck! Kick some butt!
Post a Comment