YEAH, painting is done. Thanks to the wonderful help of Sean, Mike and my mom we got our master bedroom and bathroom painted (2 coats) in less than 4 hours. And it looks great. Our room looks like a completely different room. It is amazing what a lil' paint can do. Next finding someone to paint the ceilings for a reasonable price and put down new flooring. Once that is done we are VERY close to putting the condo on the market. I cannot wait until this is over and we are moving into a house.
I think that all of this has been a lot worse than planning a wedding. Granite, I did get VERY stressed a few times during the planning of the wedding and even cause myself to get ulcers BUT looking at houses in St. Charles gives me a freakin' headache. UGH!! What you get for the cost of these houses is downright ridiculous. I told Casey that I wanted to move to Atlanta where we could get double the house than what these houses are for the price we are looking at. I don't understand it. I just will keep praying that we find "the" house when it is all said and done.
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! I have been so slow at work lately. The days/weeks just drag by. I even managed to read a book in 3 days. I will say that the book was very good! Kudos Nicholas Sparks!!! Yet another great novel. I just love his writing. Tomorrow we are doing happy hour and I am SO looking forward to a couple cocktails. I was very good this week and I have worked out every night. And have stuff to my healthy eating. I can already see a difference. YEAH!!
Anywho, I am off to watch some Sex and the City. Hope whoever reads this has a wonderful and safe weekend. Love to all! TOODLES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment